§1 Scope, controller
(1) This data privacy notice governs the handling by formfoundation of personal data of customers, interested parties and non-registered visitors to the websites of formfoundation.
(2) The controller in the sense of data protection law is formfoundation GmbH, Goerzallee 299, 14167 Berlin, represented by the managing director: Michael R.R. Wagner, registered with Berlin-Charlottenburg District Court under HRB 170232 B, VAT ID: DE 302 205 238 (hereinafter: formfoundation).
(1) We undertake to protect the privacy of visitors and users of the formfoundation websites and to use their personal data only in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation and this data privacy notice.
(2) The employees of formfoundation are regularly obligated to comply with data secrecy. The bases for this are the applicable legal provisions, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
(3) Legal bases for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
§3 Use of data when visiting the website
The formfoundation websites can be visited without the visitor having to provide personal information. As part of establishing and maintaining a connection via the internet between the visitor's computer and the requested formfoundation computer, the required data are used. The temporary storage of this processed data is required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests under Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
§4 Collection and processing of voluntarily communicated data
If you provide us with personal data by e-mail, this is generally done on a voluntary basis. These data are used to process the contractual relationship, to process your enquiries, your orders, for our own market or opinion research and for our own advertising by mail. For our own advertising by e-mail, your data will only be used if you have given us permission to do so. We delete the data that arise in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
§5 Transfer of personal data to third parties, hosting
(1) A passing on of the personal data of the user is only considered if there is a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary to enforce the rights of formfoundation, in particular for the enforcement of claims arising from the contractual relationship.
(2) The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate this online offering. Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offering on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offering acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (conclusion of contract processing contract).
The following data are stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) language settings
(2) log-in information
(3) filter functions
§7 Information Security
(1) Our websites are encrypted using SSL, depending on the browser used, with the aid of 256-bit SSL.
(2) formfoundation secures its websites and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons through technical and organisational measures.
§8 Revocation of consent
Insofar as the use of personal data is based on the consent of the user, it may be revoked at any time with effect for the future. This can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The revocation of the consent can lead to the services no longer being available or the usage relationship on formfoundation being terminated. formfoundation reserves the right to support data protection procedures at any time on a legal basis.
§9 Rights of the concerned person
You are entitled to:
request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is disclosed or the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of your data, so long as it is not collected from you, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
demand the rectification of incorrect data or completion of your personal data immediately which is stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 of GDPR;
demand the deletion of your personal data which is stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 of GDPR, except where the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, pursue or defend legal claims;
demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 of GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of GDPR;
obtain your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request the transfer to another responsible person in accordance with Art. 20 of GDPR;
revoke your consent, once granted to us, at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 of GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at their usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f of GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. Regardless of Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
§10 Contact person for the data protection
Please send your questions about the collection, processing or use of personal data, information or for corrections, blocking or deletions of data and revocation of consents granted to email@example.com.
AS ON June 28, 2018
Would you like to start a project with us?
We look forward to your message!